Welcome to Custom Facials by Anna!
Dreams come true.
Hello, my name is Anna Wagner, and that’s what I’ve learned from founding/owning Custom Facials by Anna. The experience of envisioning, building, and growing an enterprise that now helps clients across greater Houston look and feel their best is powerfully rewarding. Our clients are people just like you—people juggling the demands of career, family, school, and more. The pace of life is faster than ever. That’s why it’s more vital than ever to take the time to take care of ourselves. And that’s what Custom Facials by Anna is all about! I’m deeply humbled by our success and tremendously excited about our future. Welcome to this dream come true. Welcome to Custom Facials by Anna!
Who is Custom Facials by Anna?
We’re a team of gifted, caring, certified estheticians and massage therapists who love what we do! My trusted friend and colleague, Ashlie Lesiuczok, is herself a highly-trained therapist and skincare specialist with long experience as a worldwide educator. For me, as the person privileged to lead our team, this profession is personal. I was first drawn to it as a teenager through the aggravation of dealing with my own problem skin. Successfully treating it gave me a dose of confidence and a real desire to help others in the same boat.
At the outset of my career, I practiced my craft in large salons and spas. And while the experience was immensely valuable, I always felt a certain frustration that I wasn’t allowed to provide the level of personal service I trained for and that my clients truly deserved. The only way I could give my clients the time and attention they really wanted was to risk going out on my own—to risk opening Custom Facials by Anna. So, almost a decade ago, that’s what I did!
Today, my passion for the best in health and beauty is full-time. I’m always researching and sampling the latest face and body care products. It’s an obsession, really, but a good one, I think. When I discover something new that really works, I can’t wait to share it with our clients! My philosophy is a simple one: Treat each client like a member of my extended family, and always exceed expectations.
What is Custom Facials by Anna?
It’s a retreat for relaxation, rejuvenation, and renewal in a hectic world. It's an expression of my own commitment to balance the demands of modern life with the time-tested value of a healthy diet, regular exercise, and doing what I love. Finally, it's an extension of my home, a place of peace and welcome to all who enter. Family matters, and out clients at Custom Facials by Anna really are family
When I’m not working with clients, I enjoy cooking big, fun meals for my extended family—my Mexican shrimp cocktail and homemade muffins are legend! I love my garden. Caring for it and all of my animals - includding my seven, egg-laying chickens - is a joy! And I'm delighted when I get a change to travel anywhere, from the ski slopes of Colorado to the beaches of Hawaii.
Here in Houston, in our second expansion, Custom Facials by Anna calls home a brand new, custom- designed, state-of-the-art day spa where you can enjoy the level of personal service you deserve, but can’t always find at the chain-salon or mega-spa. Andy, and I decorated this gorgeous urban oasis in vintage modern comfort. Lush designer colors, immaculate facilities, and cozy, custom furnishings make it feel like a pampered escape from the minute you walk in the door!
Our amenities include a holistic skincare boutique; luxurious ladies’ locker room/relaxation lounge; and a thoughtfully designed organic spray tanning chamber. And our favorite color is green! Our equipment is energy-saving; our materials are natural and recyclable; our insulation is R30. Even our wall paint is environmentally friendly!
This all adds up to what I call our “Organic Experience.” It’s about comprehensive skincare for face and body, therapeutic massage, individualized makeup, and sunless tanning. It’s about using and selling only organic, all-natural, superior products from two globally-renowned lines: Eminence Organic Skincare and Image International Skincare. And it’s about an amazing spa encounter that delivers real, visible results for you, our client.
When can I make an appointment at Custom Facials by Anna?
Anytime! Through the convenience of our online booking system, making an appointment is as easy as clicking a mouse...or an iPhone...or whatever! You can view our appointment book, even weeks ahead, and match the service you want with the appointment time that’s best for you. It’s just that easy! We’re open six days a week, and to make things extra convenient, our system automatically sends you an email reminder of your appointment. Just log in at www.customfacialsbyanna.com to get started. You can call us anytime at 832-326-0271. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
Where is Custom Facials by Anna?
Our beautiful day spa is located at 12308 Jones Road, Houston, TX 77070.
Why choose Custom Facials by Anna?
I am a firm believer in training, certification, and continuing education. Esthetics is a profession. Massage therapy is a profession. Each of our team members is a fully-trained professional, eager to share his or her qualifications list with you. Please allow me to share mine:
- Member, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (since 2002) (Please see the Professional Code of Ethics, at the end of the page.)
- Member, Associated Skincare Professionals (since 2005) (Please see the Professional Code of Ethics, at the end of the page.)
- Attendee (annually), International Congress of Esthetics
- Attendee, Image International Skin Institute (I successfully completed Trends in Facial Rejuvenation coursework.)
- Certified Practitioner, Eminence Organic Skincare (since 2004)
- Certified Microdermabrasion Practitioner (since 2006)
- Additional continuing education completed in: Advanced Stretching Techniques; Systematic Lymphatic Massage; Prenatal Massage; Neck Work; Sanitation
I and my team are pleased to provide a wide range of face and body care services from massage to waxing—facials to microdermabrasion. Please take a moment to review the many choices available to you! We’re happy to offer a customized approach to all of your services, because you are unique and so are your personal health and beauty goals.
Serving our clients is a privilege. Please refer to our Code of Ethics (below) for more information on just how seriously we take our commitment to the standards and ethics of our profession. Quite simply, there is nothing more important to us that your complete satisfaction. That’s why we create a warm, comforting, enjoyable experience during your service. We’re here to provide what you need and want to look and feel your best!
To our long and growing list of loyal clients, our friends—thank you. Because of you, I put my heart and soul into this endeavor and ultimately receive even more than I give! To our potential client reading this—welcome! We’d love to meet you, and begin our partnership in healthy skin and body care. Remember, beautiful, vibrant skin; a relaxed, healthy body; and some well-earned stress relief are things we all deserve! Thank you.
Professional Codes of Ethics
As members of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals, we hereby pledge to abide by the ABMP Code of Ethics as outlined below:
- I shall endeavor to serve the best interests of my clients at all times and to provide the highest quality service possible.
- I shall maintain clear and honest communications with my clients and shall keep client communications confidential.
- I shall acknowledge the limitations of my skills and, when necessary, refer clients to the appropriate, qualified healthcare professional.
- I shall in no way instigate or tolerate any kind of sexual advance while acting in the capacity of a massage, bodywork, somatic therapy, or esthetic practitioner.
- I shall maintain the highest standards of professional conduct, providing services in an ethical and professional manner in relation to my clientele, business associates, healthcare professionals, and the general public.
- I shall respect the rights of all ethical practitioners and will cooperate with all healthcare professionals in a friendly and professional manner.
- I shall refrain from the use of any mind-altering drugs, alcohol, or intoxicants prior to or during professional sessions.
- I shall always dress in a professional manner, proper dress being defined as attire suitable and consistent with accepted business and professional practice.
- I shall not be affiliated with or employed by any business that utilizes any form of sexual suggestiveness or explicit sexuality in its advertising or promotion of services, or in the actual practice of its services.
Scope of Practice/Appropriate Techniques
- I shall provide services within the scope of the ABMP definition of massage, bodywork, somatic therapies, and skincare, and the limits of my training. I will not employ those massage, bodywork, or skincare techniques for which I have not had adequate training and shall represent my education, training, qualifications, and abilities honestly.
- I shall be conscious of the intent of the services that I am providing and shall be aware of and practice good judgment regarding the application of massage, bodywork, or somatic techniques utilized.
- I shall not perform manipulations or adjustments of the human skeletal structure, diagnose, prescribe, or provide any other service, procedure, or therapy which requires a license to practice chiropractic, osteopathy, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedics, psychotherapy, acupuncture, dermatology, cosmetology, or any other profession or branch of medicine unless specifically licensed to do so.
- I shall be thoroughly educated and understand the physiological effects of the specific massage, bodywork, somatic, or skincare techniques utilized in order to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial techniques to apply to a given individual. I shall not apply massage, bodywork, somatic, or skincare techniques in those cases where they might be contraindicated without a written referral from the client’s primary care provider.
- I shall strive to project a professional image for myself, my business or place of employment, and the profession in general.
- I shall actively participate in educating the public regarding the actual benefits of massage, bodywork, somatic therapies, and skincare.
- I shall practice honesty in advertising, promote my services ethically and in good taste, and practice and/or advertise only those techniques for which I have received adequate training and/or certification. I shall not make false claims regarding the potential benefits of the techniques rendered. As members of Associated Skincare Professionals, we hereby pledge to abide by the ASCP Code of Ethics as outlined below: